This policy on the confidentiality of personal data provides you with details on how personal data are collected and processed by INOVALABEL SRL, based in the Miroslava Industrial Park, Jud. Iași, Str. Tudor Vladimirescu no. 1, 707307- Brătuleni, Romania, Tel .: +40 (0) 232 244 000, Fax: +40 (0) 232 245 000, firstname.lastname@example.org , www.inovalabel.com, www.inovalabel.com, registered to the Trade Register with number J22 / 71/1996, unique registration code RO8043163(hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), when you use or your employer uses our services or if you are targeted in a recruitment process for employment.
By providing your data to us, you guarantee that you are over 16 years old. If you are under 16, please contact your parents / guardians.
The company may act and process personal data in its own name or at the power of its customers, operators of personal data.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please notify the service provider, the entity that holds the status of the personal data controller in relation to you, at any time, about changes to your data.
In this policy, the terms mentioned will have the meanings specified below:
- “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- “Supervisory authority“ – means an independent public authority set up by a Member State with the power to supervise the protection of personal data in the EU in whose jurisdiction the Personal Data Provider, as controller, or the person empowered by the Provider is based and carries out the processing of personal data ;
- “Processing” – means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- “Operator” – means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or together with others, sets out the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
- “Person empowered by the controller” – means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “Consent” of the data subject – means any manifestation of free, specific, informed and unambiguous will of the data subject by which he accepts, by an unequivocal statement or action, that the personal data concerning him be processed;
- “Violation of personal data security“- means a breach of security which leads, accidentally or illegally, to the unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, or disclosure of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or to unauthorized access to them;
- “Regulations” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Personal data means any information that can identify a person. These do not include anonymous data.
If you are our client, we are in negotiations for a possible collaboration, we are in discussions for possible employment, it is very likely to process certain types of personal data about you such as name and surname, position, telephone, e-mail address, curriculum vitae or other identification data, correspondence address, as these data are presented by you or by the company you work for.
We may also process the Aggregate Data from your personal data if you contact us through our site, but this data does not reveal your identity and is therefore not personal data. An example is when we review usage data to verify the functionality of the web page using a specific feature of our site. If at any time we link the aggregated data to your personal data so that you can be identified by it, then this data will be considered to be personal.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union membership, information about your health, and genetic data. and biometrics. We do not collect any criminal record information.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA PERSONAL CHARACTER
We collect data about you through a variety of methods including:
- Contact us to initiate a collaboration.
- You are already our customer.
Third-party sources: We may receive personal data about you.
- From entities with which you are in a contractual relationship and for the benefit of which the Company provides specific services.
- From you directly when you send us a CV or from CV aggregators (specialized sites).
- HOW WE USE YOUR DATA PERSONAL CHARACTER
We will use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- In order to process relevant information and to provide specific accounting and human resources services for the benefit of our clients.
- In order to select candidates for employment.
- If necessary in our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your fundamental interests and rights if they do not exceed those interests.
- If we have to comply with a legal or statutory obligation.
In general, we do not rely on consent as a legal reason for the processing of personal data.
We may process your personal data only for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations to our customers, strictly within the limits and based on the instructions received from them, in order to fulfill their legal obligations.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it and in accordance with the instructions of our customers.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA PERSONAL CHARACTER
If you are our customer or in a relationship with our customer, we will disclose your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it, and in accordance with our customer’s instructions. If we are in the process of being recruited, we will use your personal data only for the purpose of the recruitment process, but without disclosing your data to third parties. We ask all third parties to whom we transfer data to respect the security of your personal data and to process it in accordance with the law. We will allow these third parties to process your personal data for the purposes specified and in accordance with our instructions.
- TRANSFERS INTERNATIONAL
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed, altered, or disclosed in an unauthorized manner. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a commercial need to know that data. They will process your personal data at our instruction and are subject to the obligation of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicious breach of personal data and we will notify you and any competent regulatory authority of the breach when we are legally obliged to do so.
- DATA RETENTION
If you are our customer or its employee, we will retain your personal data in accordance with our customers’ instructions or in accordance with any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
If we hold your personal data under a contract concluded with you or your employer, we will process your data for a period of 4 years from the date of termination of the contractual relationship (to cover the general limitation period). If you participate in a recruitment process, we will retain your data for a maximum period of 3 years from the date of their collection, given our legitimate interest in holding the data of potential candidates for employment and your legitimate interest in receiving an advantageous job offer. If you believe that your legitimate interest is affected by our legitimate interest, please contact us at email@example.com in order to delete your data from our database.
- YOUR RIGHTS LEGAL
In addition to those mentioned in this policy, in certain circumstances, the data subject has certain rights in accordance with data protection laws regarding your personal data. These
a. The right of access
You can ask us:
- to confirm if we process your personal data;
- give you a copy of that data;
- to provide you with other information about your personal data, such as the data we have, what we use it for, to whom we disclose it, if we transfer it abroad and how we protect it, how long we keep it, what rights you have, how you can make a complaint, where we took your data from, and whether we performed any automated decision-making or profiling, to the extent that the information was not already provided to you in this Policy.
b. The right of rectification
You can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.
c. Right of deletion (right to be forgotten)
You can ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or
- you withdrew your consent (when the data processing was based on consent); or
- as a result of a well-founded right to object (see “Objection” below); or
- were processed illegally; or
- a legal obligation whose subject is the Company must be complied with.
We are not obligated to respond to your request to delete your personal data if the processing of your personal data is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of certain rights in court;
There are a few other circumstances in which we are not required to respond to your deletion request, although these two are probably the most common circumstances in which we will deny you this request.
d. The right of restriction
You can ask us to restrict (ie keep your personal data) only when:
- their accuracy is contested (see Rectification) to allow us to verify their accuracy; or
- processing is illegal, but you do not want to delete them; or
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, but we still need them to establish, exercise or defend rights in court; or
- you have exercised your right to object, and verification of compelling reasons is pending.
We may continue to use your personal data following a request for a restriction if: we have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or defend rights in court; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
e. The right to portability
You can ask us to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, automatically processable format, or you can request that it be “ported” directly to another data controller, but in any case only when:
- the processing is based on your consent or the execution of a contract with you; and
- the processing is performed by automatic means.
f. The right of opposition
You may object to any processing of your personal data based on “our legitimate interests” if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms take precedence over our interests legitimate.
Once you have objected, we have the opportunity to demonstrate to you that we have compelling legitimate interests that take precedence over your rights and freedoms.
g. The right to file a complaint
You have the right to submit a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing. Please try to resolve any issues by discussing it with us in the first instance, although you have the right to contact the supervisory authority at any time.
h. The right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent if the Company processes personal data on its basis.
The data subject will not pay a commission or any other fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, the Company, as operator, may charge a reasonable fee if the request made is manifestly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, the Provider may refuse to comply with the request received in these circumstances.
The company has the right to request certain information in order to confirm the identity of the data subject who made the request and to guarantee the security of personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to persons who are not entitled to receive it. We may contact you to request additional information regarding your request to expedite our response.
The company will take the necessary steps to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take more than a month if the provider’s application is very complex or the data subject has made several requests. In this case, the Provider will notify you and keep you informed.
- COOKIE FILES
You can set your browser to refuse all or certain browsing cookies or to notify you when sites set or access cookies. If you disable or decline cookies, please note that certain parts of this site may become inaccessible or may not work properly. Web page http://www.inovalabel.com/ uses only functional cookies, not necessary for its normal operation.
- Let’s keep in touch
The first point of contact for all matters arising from this Policy, including requests to exercise the rights of the subjects, is the Company and you can contact us:
By e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail to the address inMirosalva Industrial Park, Jud. Iași, Str. Tudor Vladimirescu no. 1, 707307- Brătuleni, Romania.
If you have a complaint or are concerned about how we use your personal data, please contact us in the first instance and we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.